30 August 2013 | 1 comment
- A shoujo magazine will be running an Attack on Titan spinoff that focuses on Levi and Erwin’s past. Not sure what’s going to make this specifically oriented toward women, (except that I know from experience that the ladies love Levi).
- Heroes of Cosplay sure isn’t winning many fans. The latest scandal? A cosplay photographer who plans on suing NBC for copyright infringement.
- I just discovered CNN iReport through this call to the community for Dragon*Con coverage. Imagine the resume boost that would come from your reporting being featured on CNN!
- Did you know fake newspaper the Onion is 25 years old? I got to see the founders speak at the National Press Club back when I was in graduate school and it was one of the more entertaining talks about the news industry I’ve heard.
- As somebody who has written a LOT about Etsy, I really liked Kevin’s in-depth feature on Etsy’s crumbling economy. Kevin is fluent in Chinese and I think that gave him a pretty unique perspective on the reselling market.
- And finally, since my links are pretty sparse this week, enjoy TONS MORE with Justin’s latest Reference Resource Monday at Organization Anti-Social Geniuses.
(Photo by kenglye HT curiosiko.)