Otaku Links: Night Vale, shipping, and t-shirts
- Like everyone else on Tumblr, I’ve recently discovered the Welcome to Night Vale podcast. So far it’s half creepy, half hilarious. Combined with an apparent slash relationship waaaaay later, I can see what the hype is about.
- Probably one of the best link roundups in the aniblogosphere (besides Otaku Links, of course!) is Reference Resource Monday on Organization Anti-Social Geniuses. Their latest edition is here.
- Anime Yume is watching an impressive seven (!) shows this summer ’13 anime season. Here are her first impressions.
- Why it’s OK to ship real people. It’s OK to ship real people in the privacy of your own home, but be socially responsible and don’t share it with them!
- At Manga Therapy, Tony wrote about Mikasa Ackerman and whether her loyalty to Eren is obsessive or cute.
- Awesome: there’s a Free! t-shirt for sale on Crunchyroll. Not so awesome: for some reason, it only comes in men’s sizes? Guys, you know how I feel about t-shirts.
- On r/anime, redditors share their most embarrassing stories about going through a “weeaboo phase.”
(Illustration by ~AznNerd on Deviantart.)